We are currently open.
Telephone Lines will close from 12:30 – 13:30 every day
Monday Evening Clinic : 18:30 – 20:30
Early Morning Clinic : 07:15 – 08:00 (one morning per week)
On the following afternoons, the Vesey Practice will be closed for GP and staff training:
- Thursday 12th December
- Thursday 16th January
- Thursday 13th February
- Thursday 19th March
Out of Hours Service
If you require medical attention outside normal surgery hours please telephone the NHS helpline on 111.
If you are assessed as requiring a home visit, you will be visited by a fully qualified doctor. Remember this is meant for situations that cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
NHS Walk-in Centres are available at the following venues (please telephone before attending to confirm opening hours):
- Warren Farm Urgent Care Centre, Warren Farm Road, Kingstanding, Birmingham B44 0PU. Telephone 0121 465 5600
- Samuel Johnson Community Hospital Minor Injuries Unit, Trent Valley Road, Lichfield, WS13 6EF. Telephone 01283 566 333
- Walsall Urgent Care Centre, Saddlers Centre, Bridgeman Street, Walsall, WS1 1YT. Telephone 01922 656 391
- Boots Walk-In Centre, Lower Ground Floor, Boots the Chemist, Birmingham city centre (opposite Marks & Spencer). Telephone 0121 255 4500
- Erdington Health & Wellbeing Centre, 196 High Street, Erdington, B23 6SJ. Telephone 0121 686 8010
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.